The Shaker Fireplace Surround DIY Build Kit includes all the materials you need to build a shaker style fireplace surround frame. Everything is pre-cut and ready for you to assemble.
When assembled the surround stands at 50in tall and is 69.5in wide. Side shaker pillars sit 5.25in from the wall. Designed to fit a 36in fireplace or smaller.
The kit only includes the fireplace surround. The mantel is not included in the kit.
Kit ships flat and assembly is required.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 4 Pre-cut side skirts
- 1 Pre-cut top skirt
- 3 Pre-cut MDF panel boards
- 6 Pre-cut and rabbetted shaker slats
- 4 Pre-cut 1/2in thick shaker covers
- 4 Pre-cut sideboards (baseboard)
- 2 Pre-cut frontboards (baseboard)
- 2 Pre-cut baseboard filler blocks (baseboard)
- 4 Mounting blocks (for the side columns)
- 2 Side mount blocks (for attaching the center to the side columns)
- Pocket holes screws
- No2. square driver bit
- Fireplace blueprints (DIGITAL BLUEPRINT is emailed to you upon purchase)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
TOOLS NEEDED TO ASSEMBLE
- Nail gun/brad nailer (optional) you could use a hammer and small nails to nail in the MDF panel boards
*Before you build or install, please follow all your local fire codes and firebox guidelines and instructions.